Creating A New Folder - Video
Adding New Folders
Project Administrators and users who have Edit Folders privileges can add folders to the main project folder.
- Click Add Folder under the desired parent folder.
- Type a name for the folder in the text field that appears. Note that folder names cannot exceed 75 characters and cannot contain the following characters: \ / : * ? " < > |
- It is highly recommended to keep folder names as short as possible, as well as not to include commas in the name.
- In the Add New Folder dialog, ALWAYS choose 'Inherit users and permissions from parent folder' and decide whether to 'Allow Print Orders' to make the folder print ready.
- Click Save. The new folder appears along with another Add Folder option appearing beneath it.
- Click any of the new folder's icons to update as you would do on an existing folder.